One of our client is a multinational leading IPP (Independent Power Producer) company. Currently looking for
Business Development Deputy Vice President
Requirement and background:
1. Male / Female max 50 years old.
2. Graduated from reputable University.
3. Having work experience in Power Sector / Power Development / IPP company or other energy related sector (preferably who knows how to develop IPP Projects / Business Development experience) at least 5 years’ experiences.
1. Experience to deal with the government institution such as PLN, Pertamina, Dirjen Ketenagalistrikan (DJK), ESDM or similar government institution.
2. Must be familiar with government regulation related with the Power Sector / Power Development.
8. Liaising with relevant stakeholders within the industry
Honest, trustworthy, positive working attitude, discipline, diligent, responsible and strong commitment.
Good manner and personality, good communication skills and negotiation skills, high integrity and good attitude towards comments and critics.
Fluent in English both in written and spoken.
Possess ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment and tight deadline.
Able to work independently with limit supervision and also in a team environment.
Placement in Head Office – Jakarta Selatan