Our client, a multinational technology company, is looking for a COMMERCIAL FINANCE DIRECTOR.
S/he will work directly with the commercial teams to provide the financial insights necessary to evaluate new product introductions from an investment, costing, pricing, and margin perspective, in order to serve as a business partner to various commercial leaders within the country.
- MBA or equivalent in Business Management, International Business, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 10-12 years post qualifying experience in a large corporate preferably from multinational company background
- Strong understanding of financial controls, accounting, reporting and business partnering
- Excellent written and verbal English and Bahasa Indonesia communication skills, including the ability to present financial information and analysis
- High level literacy, numeracy and problem-solving skills, including intermediate computer skills (including use of Microsoft Office Excel, PowerBI, Tableau and PowerPoint)