One of our clients, an online marketplace company in Indonesia, is looking for a CORPORATE MARKETING MANAGER.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, they are looking for a customer-driven caliber to manage and drive insights-driven branding, marketing, social media engagement, partnerships and marketing development activities within Indonesia.
This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional requiring you to working closely with regional marketing, product management, data science, sales & operations to orchestrate programs that deliver on the customer needs and scale. And this role responsibilities is including but not limited to:
- Develop holistic in market candidate marketing strategy, base on thorough understanding and insight into the business, customers, competitors, channel and the marketing/social media funnel.
- Responsible for the strategic selection of social media platforms to build our presence on, defining communication style and type of content to share
- Analyze and interpret business data to identify growth opportunities and develop corresponding marketing initiatives to drive incremental growth across multiple points of the sales cycle.
- Lead and manage campaign/projects for key marketing initiatives to strengthen the candidate brand value proposition in the market.
- Develop and roll out targeted marketing plans base on customer and segment insights and analytics to deepen our relationship with
- Lead and manage Customer Lifecycle Management and contextual customer journey for the market.
- Review & advise on “marketing briefs crafted for marketing campaigns” by national marketers
- Ensure that campaigns will meet or exceed strategic and tactical objectives
- Competent in using media channels suitable for online brands ranging from EDMs to new media
- Collaborate with multiple cross functional teams to ensure smooth delivery and accomplishment of key marketing initiative
Skills, Experience and Competencies
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, engineering, or science
- At least 5 years of experience of proven records of developing and executing winning marketing strategies in a B2B environment, experience in end-to-end brand / category management with P&L responsibility an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing analytics including segmentation, profiling and executing of CRM campaigns
- Must enjoy immersing yourself in the online world of forums and familiar with social tools like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, communities, social bookmarking, RSS feeds, YouTube and etc.
- Possess strong knowledge and experience in advertising/marketing communications concepts and campaign management working across teams
- Self-motivated and passionate about online marketing channels
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Collaborative and empathetic work style with a high degree of humility
- A passion for the online industry and bias towards innovative cultures