One of our clients, an IT company, is looking for a COUNTRY ACCOUNTANT.
- Lead and manage the finance function including accounts, tax, treasury, management reporting.
- Develop a strong financial control environment and provide meaningful financial information for decision making.
- Manage all financial activities in compliance with financial reporting standards, local statutory requirements; and reporting in line with Group’s standard operating policies and procedures.
- Supervise, guide and inspire the finance team to focus on value-added activities, streamlining and refining processes/deliverables.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting.
- Possess Degree or professional qualification in related field
- Mature personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and leadership skill
- Dedicated, meticulous with high level of integrity and professionalism
- Positive attitude, resourceful, independent and able to work on owccn initiative
- Minimum 5 years of similar working experience
- Finance experience in IT Hardware and/or software industry is an added advantage