One of our client, a Japanese company engage in Power Plant business currently looking for Electrical / E&I Engineer position.
Location: Semarang – Central Java, Indonesia.
Experience for Electrical/ E&I Engineer above 10 years in Power Plant.
Contract Base for 1 year.
To be placed in Semarang.
- Coordinates and supervises electrical erection activities of subcontractors in terms of safety, quality, schedule, compliance with specification, approved construction drawings, relevant codes and standard and completeness of scope.
- Monitors and inspects electrical erection activities in his/her area of responsibility and develops and implements improvement measures when and where required.
- Coordinates with other disciplines to ensure there will be no internal scope gap.
- Checks, resolves and coordinates RFIs (Request for Information) issued by subcontractors for own area of responsibility.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves technical issues in own area of responsibility including interfaces to other areas / disciplines.
- Checks, verifies and ensures that the drawings and other documents being used by electrical erection subcontractors are the latest AFC (Approved for Construction) revision.
- Provides technical guidance to subcontractors in interpretation of drawings, procedures and other document relevant for electrical erection activities.
- Evaluates suitability, efficiency and productivity of subcontractors’ erection equipment and work force.
- Analyzes and prepares plans for permanent material requisitions and coordinates with subcontractors accordingly.
- Coordinates the interfaces between subcontractors and Marubeni’s engineering and procurement team with the aim to ensure adherence to erection and project schedule.
- Assists subcontractors in preparing and updating site procedures and temporary drawings as required.
- Keeps track of and proper records for possible claim items.
- Drafts written correspondence for internal and external project correspondence.
- Prepares daily reports as well as input for internal and external progress reports.
- Performs any other tasks as delegated or requested by line or project superior.
If you are suitable for this position, kindly send your updated CV in Microsoft Word to firstname.lastname@example.org