Finance Asst. Manager
(Mandarin Speaking, Tangerang Based)
· Develop Finance & Accounting strategic plan, for achieving the JV Indonesia objectives in Finance & Accounting area optimally.
· Develop and implement Finance & Accounting procedures that in line with JV Indonesia finance/ accounting strategy, in order to ensure full support of finance accounting function to achieve business goal.
· Direct, control, and monitor all Finance, Accounting, and tax daily operation, to ensure a compliance to prevailing policy/ regulation/ procedure.
· Ensure payment documents are valid and complete, and that payments are made in according to payment schedule, in order to establish a well-managed and accurate payment activities.
· Ensure accounting journal are complete and accurate, in order to have on time report submission.
· Analyze financial reports as requested by Top Management (i.e. Expenses Report, Cash Flow, BS, IS, etc.), in order to provide information and support Top Management decision making.
· Prepare accountable & realiable Financial Statement in detail, in order to provide accurate information on current company financial condition.
· Direct data preparation for audit process, in order to have smooth audit process.
· Prepare and create periodic reports/ journal, as information to related party
· Evaluate and develop team's performance and ability, to keep high team performance
· Evaluate and increase performance of team.
· Keep high confidentiality of all company data/ information, as part of Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
· Follow company program :
o Compulsory to comply and supervise all OHS regulations, culture and programs (including ensuring work tools in accordance with standards), energy, quality, environment.
o Identifying, reporting, conducting reviews related to OHS programs (Occupational Accidents, OHS Audits and improvements),
· At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is requires for this position
· Fluently in Mandarin & English both conversation, reading & writing
· Have knowledge’s Accounting System, Standard of Accounting, General Journal & Adjustment Journal, Monthly & Yearly Report (Financial Statement), Tax, Understanding vision mission company & safety policy, Understanding standards in work areas related regulation of OHS Energy, Quality and Environment
· Candidates must be aware about Safety & Health and make it be their priority
· Follow MC KPI appraisal procedures
· Head office : Pasar Kemis, Tangerang