Financial Analysis Manager (footwear, Central Java)
An opportunity with a leading shoes manufacturing company with 10,000 employees.
· Analyze monthly financial results, deriving key trends and insights, and drilling down to underlying performance drivers.
· Build and maintain standardized monthly and quarterly management reports for leadership team.
· Ad hoc analysis - Analyze data from different perspectives and angles to help support business decisions.
· Review and handle COGS and various tax reports (VAT IN/OUT, CIT, etc).
· Provide competetive costing and pricing analysis and interpolation, based on thorough understanding of the shoe manufacturing processes, materials, and technologies.
· Establish regularity on order distribution. Analyze and standardize material usage quantity for new shoe categories.
· Forecast and monitor factory spending. Periodically audit and report out for effective cost control.
· Bachelor of Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting/Tax
· Minimum 10 years' experience in footwear/shoes manufacturing industry
· Preferably Manager or Assistant Manager.
· Fluent in English
· Full-Time position available.
· Willing to be placed 2 years in Serang then move to Central Java
· Salary range open for negotiation