- Prior experience in the insurance field; insurance product experience and regulatory knowledge are required
- Prior business development and negotiations experience are preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills including collaborating and team building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study.
- Prospect, liaise and manage with business and insurance partners towards discovering value and providing great service quality as well as in the preparation and negotiation with respect to business relationships and transactions
- With growth as the primary KPI, look for strategic insurance partnerships to scale customer acquisition and brand equity
- Work closely and maintain good relationships with the insurance partners in the local market
- Identify, prospect and close deals focused primarily on the on-demand industries - e-commerce, telco, travel, and hospitality as well as healthcare
- Be on top of the markets and ecosystem’s requirements in terms of smart insurance and convert them into opportunities
- Present on local country’s perspective to guide the commercial, product and insurance strategies
- Work closely with the regional Insurance, Product, Tech, Actuary, Commercial, Legal teams to develop insurance product requirements for product and technology deliveries; Ensure deliveries are meeting requirements
- Regularly drive commercial optimization for improvements.