• At least 10 years of professional experience in the legal field. Ideally a combination of Law Firms and In house function
• A Master's degree in Law is preferable
• Ideally an extensive experience in managing legal matter in a publicly listed company, and a strong knowledge of IDX regulations
• Proven experience in compliance related matters
• Strong leadership and management capability
• Strong understanding of Indonesian law
• Lead, direct and develop Legal and Corporate Secretary Dept to ensure Group's legal, corporate secretary and policies, procedures and process standardization are implemented effectively, consistently and according to established Company's vision, mission and strategic direction as well as any applicable regulation requirements
• Be the Legal Business Partner for the management, especially in relations to Legal, Corporate Governance and Corporate Secretarial matters.
• Oversee management of any litigation involving the Company and its related entities in collaboration with in-house subject matter expert(s) and external legal counsels where necessary, this includes ensuring that litigation matters are kept at a minimum.
• Building a culture of risk-awareness across the Department
• Acting as the main advisor for any regulations and/or policy changes that could potentially impact the business.
• As part of the Group C-Suite, lead ongoing Change Management journey within the Group