One of our clients, a machinery trading company from Finland, is looking for a Mechanical Service Engineer.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, in this role you provide service for bulk material handling systems in pulp and paper mills located in Sumatera;
· Solid fuel feeding and ash handling equipment for boilers. Our systems include mainly bark, coal and sludge handling and feeding to CFB boilers.
· Wood, chip and bark handling in pulp mills, such as screw reclaimers, conveyors, screens, bark crushers.
· Various other equipment for pulp and paper mills and effluent treatment
We are looking for a person who may fill the following requirements:
· Indonesian citizen
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance, perhaps from power plants, pulp mills or mining industry.
· Can also communicate in English and write basic technical inspection reports, etc.
· Willingness to travel and working on site for installations
· Systematic and hardworking, able to learn new skills
· Passion in solving technical problems and getting things done independently
· Customer oriented, good communication, service minded
Location in Pekanbaru, Palembang or Jakarta