Partnership Marketing Manager
Key Objective of Role
Reporting to the Country Marketing Manager, we are looking for a highly talented individuals to join the fast growing team to manage and drive partnerships and negotiating attractive deals that will be mutually beneficial.
This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional requiring you to working closely with regional marketing, product management, data science, sales & operations to orchestrate programs that deliver on the customer needs and scale.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify and prioritize country-specific market demands
- Develop and holistic acquisition and partnership strategy, based on thourough understanding and insight in to the business, customers, competitors, channels and the marketing/digital funnels adopted in the organization
- Analyze and interpret business data to identity growth opportunities and develop partnership strategy
- Based on regional framework, drive integrated, define strategies to close partnership deals with target partner that deliver value to the business
- Develop specific plans for assigned partners to deliver long-term suistainable growth
- Establish productive, professional relationship and maintain strong and long-lasting relationship and ensure engagement are align to strategy and objectives
- Coordinate with regional and country marketing team to design online and offline marketing activities with partners to drive incremental growth across multiple touchpoints
- Work closely with HOD on P&L, identify growth levers, weaknesses and strength of the brand and product, work collaboratively with HOD to deploy effective strategy to win back and retain market share.
- Collaborate with multiple cross functional teams to ensure smooth delivery and accomplishment on strategic marketing activities
- Agile to rapid changes and willing to adapt to new technology and environment
Skills, Experience and Competencies
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in marketing, communication or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience of proven records of developing and executives winning partnership strategies
- Strong networking & relationship builder
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding the target
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa
- Clear communication, structured thinking, organization and program management skills
- Highly meticulous with strong project management and executional abilities’
- Creative with ideas and open to change
- A relentless drive to get stuff done. A hands-on problem solver, you are comfortable with ambiguity and will take an idea and make it happen; you persevere when others fall away.
- Ability to manage high profile projects and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to make good presentations and has good interpersonal skills to communicate with people of all levels.
- Strong critical reasoning, commercial and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, both tactical and strategic in nature - achieving both time and budgetary deadlines