POSITION TITLE: Medline Asia QC Inspector
REPORTS TO: Quality Control Supervisor
1. Inspect specified product(s) at specified vendors following the priorities established by Director of Corporate Quality Control.
2. Complete each product inspection as specified in Medline product specification document(s) and applicable ECN's and deviations.
Document the results of each inspection in a clear, concise and readable manner
following the documentation instructions detailed in product specification and Quality
3. Coordinate inspection schedule with all vendors assigned to maximize number of inspections that can be performed each month.
4. Make all travel arrangements necessary to get to and from each factory for scheduled inspections.
5. Compliance with QSR and ISO/EN regulations and Medline policies, procedures, and work rules.
6. Review and provide constructive suggestions on released inspection criteria.
7. Identify all risks related to quality discrepancies and provide suggestions to Director of Corporate QC in a timely and efficient manner.
8. Other projects as assigned by Director of Corporate QC or Shanghai QA Coordinator.
1. BS in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
2. Above 2 years experience in product inspections
3. Working knowledge of MS office.
4. Good English written and verbal communication skills required.
5. Leadership skills and good personal, interpersonal, and team skills required.
6. Ability to travel as need. Excellent attendance record is required.
if interested with job opportunity above please send cv directly to Ella.Ritonga@jac-recruitment.com