Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Civil, Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Coordinators specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Managing costs on a wide variety of new building projects and structures, such as apartment, high rise building, residential developments and offices.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bill of quantities;
- Preparing and analyzing costings for tenders;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- Review the project master schedule and payment of the construction contractor
- Review the contractor's proposals for design change
- Working location: Jakarta Pusat