- Create and present interior design concepts especially designing for 5 stars hotel or villa residential.
- The interior designer key responsibilities include visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals, sourcing products and materials, determining costs and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specification are met.
- Capable to conduct the project of interior matters also has expertise in liaising all the interior & design matters with 3rd parties such as contractor, consultant, supplier, owner/investor etc.
- Create estimate, schedules and staffing plans to complete projects.
- Supervise all the interior duties & job as loose furniture, art work, signage, landscape, lighting.
- Use software to design, sketch and provide drawing of proposed projects.
- Demonstrate understanding of when external professionals need to be consulted in order to ensure the design is viable and confirm what modifications may need to be made, also good coordination skill with other parties such as consultants, contractors, vendor and operator.
- Demonstrate and apply the following knowledge such as civil work, construction, work, lighting, MEP, landscape and interior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Architecture or Interior Design.
- Required skill(s): interior design, art work, loose furniture, landscape design, Lighting.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in developer company as well as expertise handling hospitality project from beginning to handling over especially for 5 Stars Hotel Project.
- Can operate auto cad, excel, power point, microsoft project.
- Work well in a collaborate team environment.
- Willing to travel as wel as regulary