Our client, a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges.
Reporting to the Chief of Party, the Advisor will serve as the senior technical expert for private sector engagement . The Advisor will lead the activity’s engagement and partnerships with the private healthcare provider sector to contribute to quality detection and treatment outcomes. S/he will lead the review of existing private sector strategies and work closely with national stakeholders to develop and implement new strategies and pilot innovative private sector activities.
• Advanced degree in business, pharmaceuticals, medicine, public health, international affairs, economics, business, or social sciences
• At least five (5) years of experience in developing and/or managing public-private partnerships in a health-related field
• Background in working with NTP, policy-level engagement and negotiation skills, and demonstrated success in engaging the private sector
• Knowledge of and experience working in the field of health financing
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and create and maintain effective relationships with Government personnel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; fluent in Bahasa
• At least 10 years of experience in developing and/or managing public-private partnerships in health
• Experience in designing and managing programs with a primary focus on sustainability and scalability