Our client is a core focus on providing professional equipment supply and after-market service to the mining, quarrying, screening, crushing, blockmaking, construction and earthmoving industries. The Group consists of four companies, who offer distinct products and service offerings, specialising in specific sectors and markets. The Screening & Crushing Equipment Pry is the founding member of the Group.
In your role, as the Country Manager you will provide the strategy to drive growth and market penetration as well as day to day management, support, and guidance, to all office, workshop, field service and site based personnel, ensuring our customers are serviced to the highest possible standard. Your role is to work with our clients, understand their requirements and how best to deliver these outcomes, from the initial recommendation of the appropriate equipment, to delivery, commissioning, training, back up support of spare parts to daily minor operating issues.
This is a both a strategic and ‘hands on’ role, requiring the ability to both manage and to work directly with customer in and office and site environment. It encompasses satisfying the client’s requirements, oversee and train the local Indonesian management & workforce delivering Administrative, Technical, Operational and Management support. You will need to interact at all levels from Local Trades personnel to Clients, Perth management and OEM factory support
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Provide Strategic direction for OPS Indonesia and delivery an effective sales, marketing, and operational strategy
• Ensure the highest standards of Corporate Governance & Best Practice are adhered to.
• Ensure all legal obligations are met or exceeded; Practice a culture of continuous quality improvement, collaboration, respect, and accountability, whilst maintain an unwavering level of ethics.
• Propose necessary marketing activity to drive marketed penetration
• Ensure OPS operates in a profitable manner, with operations being carried out in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
• Oversee the training of personnel to ensure all works carried out on the equipment meets with the specialised skills in boiler-making / welding, hydraulic, electrics mechanical components, and commissioning. This also means being able to lead by example and in some cases carrying out the work to meet quality or urgent requirements.
Provide on-going support and effective communication to our internal and external parties.
• Working closely with the Sales team and customers to ensure customer focus is achieved.
• Taking responsibility for P&L for Indonesia. This includes budgeting, monitoring, and forecasting, providing all updates in a timely manner.
• Working closely with other areas of the business, key deliverables are to be achieved, including execution of all planned works, within agreed completion times, to a high standard.
• Accountabilities also include building customer relationships, business growth, monitoring operational processes, while upholding and promoting safety and quality requirements
Skills and Qualifications: Education / Qualifications
• 5 Years Management Experience
• Sales & Hire of Capital Equipment and Mobile Plant Skills
• Strong People Management Skills
• Extremely results orientated
• Sales and Business Development Skills & Experience
• Experience Living and working in an Expat Environment (Indonesia preferred)
• An excellent knowledge and practical experience of mobile plant maintenance and methods in different environments
• Current Forklift Certificate (preferred)
• Certificate of Competency to Operate Overhead Crane (preferred)
• Sound knowledge and practical experience of mechanical, hydraulics and electrics troubleshooting.
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the business.
• Ability to multitask and deliver to priorities.
• Ability to delegate duties, set priorities for others and supervise other staff in their daily tasks, in a clear and professional manner.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated success working in teams to deliver business outcomes.
• Computer literacy (Word, Excel, MS Office Suite, Pronto an advantage).
• Ability to counsel and discipline workers where required