One of our clients, a technology based logistic & transportation company, is looking for:
GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
S/he will report directly to the Group CFO and responsible for 4 region in Southeast Asia - Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines. Managing around more than 20 people direct & indirectly.
Group Finance Controller requires a minimum of 8 years full time working experience preferably in a Big 4, large multinational or a Series B and beyond technology startup. In this role, you would be leading the groupwide finance department spreading over 4 countries (Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam) with 20+ direct and indirect reports. Our Group Finance Controller fulfills the following role:
· Managing the groupwide finance teams to co-ordinate and deliver on internal and external reporting requirements and ensuring the groupwide reporting requirements are met.
· Manage relationships with other key stakeholders across the Group to achieve alignment in key business strategies and decisions.
· Manage the Group’s cash flows within available facilities, providing appropriate reporting to Directors and Executive Management.
· Managing the fundraising process including but not limited preparation of data room, liaison with the external legal counsel, responding to the investors queries, etc.
· Provide leadership to the accounting teams on technical accounting matters.
· Full responsibility for the group companies’ budget and financial reporting cycle.
· Preparation of quarterly shareholder updates and commentary papers.
· Preparation of financial forecasts for the group.
· Oversee the annual audit engagement with the external auditor and ensuring audit requirements are met in a timely manner.
· Responsibility for group taxation affairs. Monitoring and enhancing tax compliance controls, structures and automated processes to ensure effective management of the Group’s overall tax compliance.
· Ensuring financial controls are effective and being appropriately applied within the group.
· Managing the groupwide legal and licensing requirements.
· Build productive working relationships with stakeholders in order to understand their business operations and the financial information needs of end users.
· Collaborate, design, implement and review finance and insurance systems, policies and procedures to ensure continuous improvement and contemporary relevant practices.
· Effective project management skills.
· Ad-hoc assignments.
· Young, energetic smart people with healthy life style (non smoker candidate is a must)
· Chartered Accountant, CPA, ACCA or a similar degree in Finance.
· Track record of demonstrated success as a manager.
· GPA of 3.3 or similar in undergraduate studies is a must.
· Overseas work of substantial exposure is advantageous.
· Interest in startup culture and venture capital environment.
· Open for any nationalities