- Entrepreneurial approach and a self-starter personality are a "must-have"
- Comfortable with managing P&L, data and analytics
- Minimum 5 years of business development/ commercial experience in product/SaaS/enterprise sales preferably in a B2B retail environment
- Experience in Banks, Telcos, e-Wallets, e-commerce and payment related companies would be preferred
- Proven experience in managing the entire business cycle from prospecting to closure
- Exposure to multi-stakeholder management and high growth environments would be preferred
- Proficient in English & Bahasa Indonesia language.
- Build and manage the commercial team across business development, account management and marketing
- Identify, prospect and close deals with distribution partners and insurance companies in line with commercial and product strategy
- Be comfortable in managing both new economy and legacy distribution channels for product distribution
- Take charge on the internal stakeholder management especially with product, compliance and legal team in ensuring seamless onboarding of distribution and insurance partners
- Be the source of country intelligence in terms of consumption trends that would enable to create the right portfolio of products and services for the country
- Own the country P&L and regularly drive commercial optimization to improve upon it
- Own country’s marketing operations encompassing both brand and performance marketing to support the business in an optimal fashion