- Determine method of transportation/shipping and prepare bills / invoices and other documents.
- Follow operations policies, procedures, standards, including safety procedures/policies for handling of hazardous material, and ensure compliance with transport regulations.
- Document Corrective Actions and ensure Client / Sales / Branch Managers / Overseas offices updated on all exceptions.
- Troubleshoot all problems to resolution and communicate proactively with all stakeholders including customers.
- Communicate rate quotes, export and import restrictions, documentation requirements etc to customers as required.
- Coordinate with Custom House Broker / Consolidation Freight Stations (CFS) and truckers / trucking companies as appropriate
- Arrange for transport / shipping documentation and oversee the scheduling and dispatching of goods and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit.
- Provide ongoing support and proactive responses to service issues.
- Maintain daily communication with overseas offices, carriers and customers to monitor and update status of shipment.
Operation Air/Sea Freight Manager (PPJK Certificate)
|Job title:||Operation Air/Sea Freight Manager (PPJK Certificate)|
|Salary:||Rp. 35.000.000 - Rp. 70.000.000 (Staff)|
|Start date:||16 Apr 2021|
|Contact details:||Joshua Evander H. Tampubolon|
|Job published:||about 1 month ago|