1. Possess minimum Senior High School from technical of Professional Audio major
2. Have a basic knowledge of Audio Visual and Network Computer with the average academic point minimal 8
3. Experience minimal 3 years in the same field
4. Service oriented and good communication skill
5. Have a passion in music industry, music instrument, and audio,
6. High willing to learn
7. Have good sensitivity of hearing and visual
8. Have a good communication skill in English, minimal passive
9. Require to sign a bond with the company
10. Experience in after sales division min. 5 years
11. Good leadership skill
12. Understand audio mixer digital and analog, speaker, and other audio processor
13. Experience in audio visual industry.
1. Analyze damage, repair, and change of spare part on electronic musical instrument and professional audio: keyboard, electron, electric guitar, amplifier, audio processor, audio mixer, speaker, etc.
2. Check and measure the parts in order to fulfill standard
3. Doing administrative task such as daily activity report, etc.
4. Doing repair on customer location, in town or out of town
5. Join training which is held for internal and external of company
6. Be tutor for training in internal and external of company.