One of our client is a Multinational company engage in the ATM industry. It specifically is focusing on the sales, marketing, development, engineering, trading, and services of ATM and other products.
They currently looking for: Regional Operation Coordinator.
Coverage: all areas of Indonesia.
Coordinate, monitor, and manage various Customers, engineers, and CRM Machine within a particular geographic region, Improve regional processes, policies, and practices so as to achieve company’s goals, Assist in the recruitment of Engineer, establish work schedules for staff Engineer being put in place, and evaluate engineer performance at the end of a given period, Make sure PM activities acchieved minimum customers SLA, Make sure machine uptime reached minimum SLA for every customers.
Experience Requirements and skills:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skills: Good analytical skills are required for tackling problems that may come up on a daily basis, Good communication skills are also of great importance for this role, in a bid to pass messages/information across all frontiers to ensure quality delivery in the company, Ability to work as part of a team, Excellent leadership skill, & good decision making skill.
- Required language: English.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available (three months probation if pass, to be permanent).
If you are suitable for this position, please send us your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com