Job Description :
1. Work with the sales team, be focused on positioning company to customers from a technical perspective
2. Carrying out on-site an on-line product demos.
3. Build POC where appropriate
4. Design and build the appropriate pre-sales demonstration environment and keep this updated
5. Provide training to the sales team on all product and technical matters
6. Support of the sales team in the response to RFI/RFP with the completion of tender documents.
7. Participate in the project definition workshops and design sessions, to ensure consistency of messaging from sales activity
8. Provide go live support as appropriate
9. Provide follow up support post go live as required
10. Manage and coordinate the presales team
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): English
3. At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Required Skill(s): Negotiation, Presentation, Communication
5. Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
6. Have experience at AV company is preferred